Working with us
Looking after you
Excellent customer service
We are a team that believes first and foremost in looking after our beneficiaries, members, guests and work colleagues.
If you share this simple philosophy, are self-motivated and committed to providing excellent customer service to our beneficiaries, members and guests then we would love to hear from you.
Company Aim & Core Values
To create memorable experiences and improve wellbeing.
We Work As A Team
We Take Pride
We Provide Exceptional Customer Service
We Are One Team
We Create Memories
We Wow Our Customers
We Go The Extra Mile
What We Can Offer You
We are proud to be able to offer you
- A fun place to work!
- The opportunity to become part of a ‘family’ team
- Free use of the health club facilities
- Free warm-up driving range balls
- 10% off golf retail
- Free parking
- 50% off food & drink whilst on shift
- 20% off food & drink at all other times
- 50% off function room hire for you and your household
- 10% off wedding packages
- 20% off beauty treatments
- 10% off beauty retail
- 10% off Woodland Adventure Golf tickets, for you & your family
- Discount on the Woodland Fairy Trail for you & your family
- Discounted hotel rates
- Access to fantastic discounts from a host of top retailers
- Huge savings on gym membership for your partner and children
- Free tickets to Plymouth Patriots Basketball and Plymouth Albion Rugby home games
- Annual vouchers to enjoy the facilities
- Employer pension contributions
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free eye test for DSE users
- Learning & development opportunities
- Access to an online wellbeing portal
Find your dream job
If you are committed to customer service and would like to become part of the China Fleet team then please get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you.
What we can offer
Working closely with a range of training providers, we are proud to offer the following courses:
Our bespoke Superhuman Customer Service Programme, Child Protection, First Aid, E-learning modules, plus many other sector-specific training opportunities to develop you in your role.
Become a lifeguard
National Pool Lifeguard Qualification is required.
This course comprises of physical training and theoretical classroom work, followed by a practical in-water and out-of-water assessment on pool rescue, first aid, CPR and lifesaving skills.
Learn all about our story
From where we started, to where we are today.